A zoom lens not only gives you a better capability at shooting but it also ensures you are taking the right picture at different focal lengths. Thus having a zoom lens for the camera is very important. Zoom lenses come in different sizes and lengths and it depends on you to select the one that you think may be a right choice for you. Canon Cameras are the best in the market and we have got a good list of the Best zoom lens for Canon Cameras.
Buy Best zoom lens for Canon Online:
Now you can easily buy a zoom lens for canon online with the click of a button. It is that simple and easy. All you have to do is pick the right model for you just the way you did in shops, do your research and place your order. Without having to go outside and putting in extra efforts, get the exact same product at home. In case it is hard for you to pick the right zoom lens for your canon then our article will help you get through the process of selection.
Let’s get going…
The Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Zoom Lens is made to meet the demands of every user who owns it, for a fast EF-S zoom lens. Canon especially came up with this new lens which has quite a large aperture of f/2.8 for select Canon Digital SLR cameras. This large circular aperture that it has produces quite a shallow depth of field, thus creating the background blurry which thus draws attention to the subject to be photographed. The construction of this lens include a UD and some aspherical elements, which give a masterclass image quality throughout the entire zoom range. The Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for camera movement so that the image appears to be steady on the image plane, thus making sure that the image is clear, crisp, even in dim light and with a Ring-type USM, inner focusing and some new AF algorithms, this lens thus achieve auto-focus quickly and quietly with full-time mechanical manual focusing it thus manually adjusts the focus.
- It has about 17 to 55mm wide angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon DSLR cameras
- The AD and aspherical elements that it features deliver an impressive image quality throughout the entire zoom range, Closest focusing distance is 1.15 feet
- The Image Stabilizer lens groups the shifts to compensate for image shake even in the dim lighting
- The large circular aperture produces a shallow depth of field.
- The ring type ultrasonic monitor (USM) measures about 3.3 inches in diameter and is 4.4 inches long
- It weighs 22.8 ounces
- 1 year warranty is also
- High class
- Crisp images
- Has 1 year warranty
- Needs cleaning up frequently.
This camera is especially equipped with an Image Stabilizer, the Canon EF 100 to 400mm telephoto zoom lens makes it easy for you to capture the action of fast paced sports or zoom in for a much intimate portrait that features a blurred background.
The lens also offers features as fluorite and Super UD glass elements which largely eliminate a secondary spectrum and a floating system thus ensures high picture quality at all focal lengths. It also has two Image Stabilizer modes and compatibility with extenders that are 1.4x II and 2x II. The lens also carries a 1 year warranty.
- Focal length of this camera is 100-400mm
- The Maximum aperture is 1:4.5-5.6
- Lens construction is 17 elements in 14 groups
- Diagonal angle of view is from 24 to 6 degrees
- The focus adjustment is a Rear focusing system with USM
- Closest focusing distance is 5.9 feet
- Zoom system is a Linear extension type
- Filter size is 77mm
- Dimensions are 3.6 inches diameter, 7.4 inches length, Weight is 3.1 pounds
- Gives out an excellent image
- Portrait mode is really good
- Extremely reliable
- Lens need frequent cleaning
This 50mm f/1.4 standard lens is a splendid option for both casual as well as the professional photographers. The lens has been outfitted with two high refraction lens elements and some new Gaussian optics that work in combination to eliminate astigmatism as well as suppress the astigmatic difference.
As a result, the lens delivers a crisp image with a little flare even at the maximum aperture. The lens has a f/1.4 speed, it is perfect for the available light shooting. This lens is the only lens in the EF system to offer an extra small Micro Ultrasonic Motor (USM) while still giving out a full-time manual focusing option one of the Best zoom lenses for Canon
- It features an Ultrasonic Autofocus motor (USM) which operats fast, smooth and virtually silent
- Two high refraction lens elements as well as the new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress the astigmatic difference
- Minimum focusing distance is around 17.8 inch
- Lens construction is 8 elements in 6 groups,
- Filter size is 77mm
- It is optimized for Digital and super multi-layer coating and minimizes the flare and ghosting which is a common problem of digital cameras
- Best for professional photographers
- Build quality is very high
- Keep away from harsh weather
- It features a 16.6x zoom ratio covering focal lengths that range from wide to telephoto,
- It has a 1:3 macro ratio.
- This lens was designed for the APS-C cameras where it equates to a 27-450mm lens.
- The enhanced optical stabilizer (OS) compensates for camera shake, while the optimized hyper sonic motor (HSM) ensures a much quiet and a fast auto-focus.
- It is a Compact Lens
- Brings out super amazing portraits
- Autofocus takes a little extra seconds.
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM is an L-series telephoto zoom characterized by its bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture and optical image stabilization. The fast maximum aperture affords greater control over depth of field and benefits working in low-light conditions while the Image Stabilizer compensates for four stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Aperture Range is f/2.8-32, it has different modes like Fluorite & Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Mode Optical Image Stabilization.
- It has an Ultrasonic Focus Motor, Super Spectra Multi Coating
- Manual Focus Override is minimum
- Focus Distance is 3.9 inch.
- Eight Blade Circular Aperture
- It has a Dust & Moisture Resistant Sealing.
- Features 1 year warranty by Canon itself.
- Extremely reliable
- High image quality
- Built with amazing products
- Keep away from harsh environments
The Canon EF 35mm f/2.0 Wide Angle AF Lens is quite a fast 35mm lens. It has a minimum focusing distance of only 0.8 ft. (25cm), you can also approach the subject closer and still get a natural wide angle effect. You can even obtain those perfect background blur for portraits. It is an affordable lens that is ideal for tasks like group photos and other applications as well as calling for an excellent optical performance and a moderately wide focal length.
Well guys, this was all about the Best zoom lens for Canon in 2019. We hope that our article was informative and it helped you in getting the right type of zoom lens for your DSLR camera. If we can be of any help, let us know in the comments bar below. Until next time, with another great article, we’re signing off. Adios.