Looking out the best Ping Pong rubbers? Is your table tennis rubber worn out? Or is the sticking removed from the blade? Whether there is a problem or you are creating a newly customized table tennis paddle there is a need for table tennis rubber. It is a must have because, without it, your paddle can’t work finely. It will be just a piece of wood with no proper bouncing response.
The point where people mostly go wrong is in fact the rubbers, most people prefer expensive and highly demanded rubbers without knowing about them and think that they would be good, but quality does not just depend upon the price, there are certain things you have to consider in order to get an elevated quality rubber and kick that amazing performance in.
Another thing is the fact that there are many rubber varieties available in the market which have different qualities and thus make players very confused in the selection and sometimes choose a rubber which makes things worse. It is absolutely necessary that you choose table tennis blade rubber very carefully and if you continue to read through our article you sure will end up with Best Ping Pong Rubbers.
Before getting a table tennis rubber one of the many things to consider is the color of the paddles. After 1986 the rules of table tennis changed and it became a must to have two different colors on each side of the paddle since it confused many players which side was being used, every side gives a different spin and a different bounce. Also, make sure you buy authorized rubbers that are approved by ITTF such that ITTF logo is seen on the rubbers. Rubbers should also be kept very simple and are very suitable towards your style.
Buy Best Ping Pong Rubbers Online
If you are looking for the best tennis rubbers online that are according to your needs and necessities then stick with us because we bring you a list of our top ping pong rubbers which we compiled after an extensive research for your ease.
Lets not wait and dig in!!
Turn any old, crappy bat or a ping pong paddle into a spin devastation machine with this top-notch value rubber replacement set from the Muzitao. The UltraBite is a good first choice for all those new players who are looking to move on from beginner bats and rubbers to a higher level. The set will not cost you an arm and a leg and you will also get a professional playing Table Tennis Rubber set which will move your game to the next level.
These Ping Pong paddle replacement rubbers are available for any size bat or paddle. The rubber is extremely tacky. We recommend you keep it away from dust or anything that might stick to it. A cover or dust jacket is recommended. Also, a kind of rubber cleaner is a must for any serious player to keep their weapon of choice in top condition.
- It Includes 2 Rubbers with different colors, one is black and one is red
- There is no need to buy separate rubbers.
- It comes with or without sponge backing and you get to choose it.
- The UltraBite is a super tacky rubber for an increased spin and fizz on your topspin and insane chop on your slices.
- The rubber is approved by ITTF.
- This one is all legal to use anywhere.
- It is number 1 absolute best value table tennis replacement rubber set available in the market.
- Also serves as an excellent gift for anyone who likes Table Tennis or Ping Pong.
YinHe’s Mercury II rubber is the very first rubber of the MOXA sponge line. YinHe’s entry-level version of the “MAX TENSE” line. The Mercury II rubber is quite tacky, has a softer top sheet and provides a strong spin on all the serves and pushes thus making you a champion while giving more control to loops, blocks, and drives. This rubber is a great choice for players learning the fundamentals (beginners) of table tennis. Galaxy rubbers use the “Milkyway” brand name when submitting rubbers to the ITTF.
- The speed of the tennis rubber is 9
- Spinning is 9
- Tack is “Mild”
- The thickness of the rubber is 2.2mm
Yasaka Mark V is a winner of a large number of championships throughout many years. Its suprassed and high quality makes it a leader among all others. It is for all the aggressive players, who master at the modern, fast technique.
- It is a top notch quality table tennis rubber from Yasaka
- Made with pride in Japan
- Suitable for all types, whether it is beginner, intermediate player or advanced.
Gambler Burst 2.1mm from the looks seems like it is an aggressively tacky attack rubber for players who wish to use heavy spin. It is also suitable for close attack, 3rd ball push to attack and heavy over the table loop. It is both ITTF and USATT approved for the international play. Burst is an ultra sticky and a tacky rubber. This is an advanced high speed/spin rubber for meant for competitive play. SET CONTAINS 2 RUBBERS, 1 RED, AND 1 BLACK.
- Contains a red sheet and a black sheet of Gambler Burst rubber
- Speed is 90
- The Spin is 99
- Control is 91
- The overall thickness is 2.1mm
- It is ITTF approved for international play
- It is also USATT approved for National play
- It has an advanced high speed/spin rubber for competition play which is ultra sticky/tacky.
- DHS 651 Ping Pong Rubber is the optimum racket covering for a near table attack ever, it was the only choice of Chinese traditional quick attacking players. It is used by the players such as Yang Ying, a shining star in the world of Ping Pong.
- Fitted play.
- Quick Attack.
- Thickness is 1.8/2.0/2.2mm.
- Characteristic Speed and Control.
- Black or Red colors are available.
- Comes with a one year, hassle free warranty.
The Killerspin Nitrx 4z table tennis rubber is ITTF approved.This tacky but thin top sheet on Nitrx 4z table tennis rubber gives you a unique advantage of heavy spin on serves, while still being more forgiving when receiving spinny shots. High control is offered for all the blocks and counters.
Nitrx 4z table tennis rubber is well suited for a power driving offense and works perfectly well in a third ball attack game. This rubber is made in China.
- Ratings: Speed is 8.7, Spin is 9.0 and the Control is 8.7 over 10
- It gives you the advantage of a heavy spin on serves
- It offers a high control for both blocks and counters
- It is also well suited for a power driving offense thus works well in a third ball attack game as well
- It is also approved by ITTF
Tips for Replacement of Rubbers
- Make an outline of your bat or paddle on the back of the rubber.
- Now cut it out before you stick it on because it is easier to cut at first.
- Now add up your favorite adhesive glue to the bat or the rubber or both depending on the instructions on your adhesive.
- Apply the glue very carefully and position the rubber on your bat.
- You can use either a roller to roll the rubber onto the bat or use a combination of finger clamps and something hard and flat to hold your bat and rubber together while it sets.
- Keep it for some time
- Unleash the monster and win the course.
Well, guys, this was all about the ping pong rubbers, we hope that you found our article informative and you grasped the information you needed from it. For best results, we recommend the Killerspin rubber sheets since they offer a reliable and the best feeling in terms of ping pong rubber sheets. Let us know if you have any queries and we would be glad to help you guys out. Until next time with a new article, peace out.